Aside from being the complement to the appearance, accessories also become a necessity for the lives of most women today. Therefore, most women seem to always have a reason to add to the collection สร้อย คอ. Intentions to leave home just want to have lunch outside, get to a crowded place, eye-catching with cute accessories on display by the seller. So? Add more to the collection at home. Are you too?
Every woman always wants to look beautiful and charming. Therefore, women really like women’s accessories such as necklaces, earrings, bracelets, rings, brooches, and others to support their appearance. It’s unfortunate that not all women’s accessories are made of precious metals like gold because the price is very expensive. Besides being cheap and following the trend with beautiful models, women’s accessories can be worn at any time and adjusted to the activities you do.
– Make it a habit to store a necklace in a special box that is covered by soft material.
– Separate necklaces from other types of accessories so as not to rub against which is the cause of damage
– Using plastic clips is also one solution to separate each necklace you have.
– Arrange the chain or string before storing it so that it doesn’t wrinkle and blend together.
– Avoid your necklaces from direct contact with chemicals, hot temperature materials, materials with the coldest temperature, hairspray, perfume, acetone, etc. so as not to be damaged.
– Remove the necklace and other accessories when bathing or swimming. Chlorine content in the pool can also fade the accessory luster.
– Avoid using accessories including when exercising, or doing homework. Sweat attached will damage the physical accessories.
– Keep the necklace dry and avoid direct sun contact.
– Insert a special metal-silica gel on the accessories storage box to prevent the color from fading.
– Store the necklace dry and avoid direct sun contact.
– For a leather necklace, clean it with a special leather or eucalyptus oil cleaner.
– Try to clean the necklace regularly using detergent at least once a month.