The body consists of several organs that are very important to support our lives, where each of these organs has their own tasks and functions. For that reason, then we must always try to keep these organs in a healthy condition and prime so that later they can do their job well so that we become a healthy person. One of the organs that we must guard is the nose, where in addition to breathing, the organ also acts as a sense of smell for us.
So what do we need to do to keep our noses in healthy condition? There are several ways we can do to get the sense of smell remains healthy, including the following:
1. Protect the nose from dust and other pollution
When doing activities in places that contain lots of dust or while driving, it will cause your nose to breathe substances that are very harmful to your health. Dust and air that has been contaminated inhalation will make the nose become dirty. Well, to protect the organ, then you should cover the nose or use a mask during the move in those places.
2. Trying to avoid the source of allergies
If you are an allergy sufferer, all you have to do is minimise contact with allergy sources such as dust, pollen, animal dander, cigarette smoke or other sources to prevent damage to your nose and sinus organs.
3. Improving the quality of clean air in the environment
This is one simple step in the effort to protect the nose from things that can harm his health. As for things to do in order to create clean air in the environment around you in order to reduce the risk of your sense of smell from health problems include:
– Washing curtains and bed linen regularly (at least 2 days)
– Replace the floor carpet for example with wooden tiles
– Clean children’s toys from dust and dirt
– Replace pillows regularly
– Do not let pets like cats stop in bed
– Use an air filter
– Complete the house with ventilation or window for indoor air circulation