Easy Ways To Eliminate The Smell of Baby’s Wet On Your Carpet
Carpet that has been arranged properly and neatly, is quite comfortable to use as a base for various activities. Including for the activities of the child. However, one of the problems that often occurs in young children is, they often wet and leave stains and odors on the carpet. Maybe, it’s time you called Carpet Cleaning Northern Beaches to help you clean the carpet read here.
Generally children under 3 years old still wet. The result is stains and urine odor from the wet pants on the carpet, mattress, and clothes. Your job is to clean and make it fragrant again. Most people only dry in the sun. However, sometimes the results are less than the maximum for various reasons. Even the stains and smells of wet do not want to disappear
With the right and right way, you can easily get rid of the smell of urine on your favorite carpet.
First of all, provide some required ingredients such as white vinegar, warm water, baking soda, and spray bottles. Then, mix 2 cups of white vinegar with 2 cups of warm water in a large bowl. After that, you need to put 4 tablespoons of baking soda into it. Stir and put in a spray bottle. If necessary shake until evenly distributed.
So how do you use it?
Spread the carpet on both sides of its width so that it hangs and does not stick to the ground. Then, spray the vinegar mixture and baking soda into the area affected by the urine of your child. Wait and let the solution of vinegar and baking soda dry. In order to speed up the drying process, wind the carpet so that the smell of urine disappears.
In addition to the above methods, you can also try the methods below to remove the stubborn urine smell:
– Use hydrogen peroxide and baking soda
1. A lot of baby’s wet can seep up to the mattress. Drying the mattress alone is not enough to make the smell disappear.
2. Use a clean and dry towel or cloth to absorb the remaining wet. You do this by pressing a towel or cloth on the affected part of the wet, not rubbed. Do it until it’s dry enough or not moist.
3. Wet the area of the wet bed with hydrogen peroxide. Let stand for 5 minutes. Then, use a towel to absorb the remaining hydrogen peroxide by pressing. Let the mattress dry completely.
4. After drying, sprinkle baking soda in the area of the old wet and let stand for 24 hours. After that, use a vacuum cleaner to suck up the remaining baking soda or clean it with other equipment until the mattress is clean without baking soda.
7 Grosvenor Pl, Brookvale NSW 2100
(02) 8311 067