Guide to Caring for a Private Swimming Pool at Home
Some of you would have dreamed of having a private swimming pool when you got home later. When you succeed in making it happen — at least have a small pond to beautify and make it easier for you to exercise — you also need information about how to care for it. Because a swimming pool that is neglected is at risk of becoming a hotbed of disease because mosquitoes will be attracted to make it a breeding ground. Pool water needs regular maintenance to keep the levels balanced — so you won’t irritate your eyes and skin while swimming. Several chemicals are commonly used to keep the water clear. For example, chlorine functions to bind dirt so that pool water remains clean. Chlorine should be put into the pool in the afternoon or evening because the hot sun can reduce chlorine levels. Another chemical is cyanuric acid, which functions to balance the pH in water so that chlorine can function optimally to purify water. The recommended water pH is between 7.2-7.8. Finally, you need Algaecide which will prevent algae from forming in the pool.
The point is to prevent bacteria and prevent moss that will make the floor slippery. The floor around the pool is slippery at risk of causing accidents for those who cross it. You can use cleaning products that can remove scale. Immediately clean pond water of leaves and insects if you see them. Use a fine net to remove dirt, because the presence of dry leaves and other debris triggers bacterial growth in the water. It would be better if there is a water filter that is usually used by public swimming pools. This tool will keep the pool water clean and clear. Usually, a tool in the form of an underwater suction will remove moss or dirt that has settled at the bottom of the pool.
In fact, to maintain this balance, you are required to clean the swimming pool at least once a week. Not only that, considering the good weather, hot or rainy, it can also affect the cleanliness and water content of the pool. If the swimming pool is not regularly cleaned, it is feared that it will endanger the health of residents, including irritation to the eyes and skin due to fungi.